Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Work has been ROUGH.

I don't know how many active readers I have, but to those that enjoy reading my blog, I sincerely apologize for being MIA recently.  In a nutshell, I am a financial analyst by day and my boss gave his two weeks notice a week ago.  My work life has been extremely hectic since and it has been impacting my personal life, which I hate that I let happen.  I have a lovely blog post written about what's been going on at work, but I will not be posting it at this moment. 
 
I've learned a lot from my boss' actions as to how to notify your manager that you are leaving and how to act after that notice is given.  Honestly, humility, sincere gratefulness, and 100% dedication to transitioning your current tasks are just a few of the things that I will strive to embody when I leave a company. 
 
I'll be around more.  I hope you are all having a stellar weekend!  Rock on!
Found this sweet dude here
 
Much love.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!