Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Four Legged Friends

As most of you know, I have an insane love for my puppy.  She's actually 5 people years old, but to me she will always be a lovable and super adorable puppy!  She is the easiest dog aside from the fact that she isn't a fan of other dogs.  She isn't aggressive, but she snarls and acts like she is better then them.  It's ridiculous because most dogs could eat her for breakfast. When I say most dogs, these two cuties come to mind!  In all honesty though, Lira hates Riley and loves Jackie.  Jackie turns on high alert when Lira comes around.  Nothing and I mean nothing will hurt her if has anything to do about it.  Riley, poor Riley is so sweet and slowly comes up to Lira, and what does Lira do...she shows her little teeth and snarls.
 
These two cuties were adorable today!  They were a little camera shy, but I still managed to get some good shots in the 30 minutes they ran around my backyard!  Lira wasn't impressed they were over and spend the majority of the time sleeping inside.
 
Introducing the ever so handsome Mr. Jackson!

 
Introducing the sweet and sassy Ms. Riley Jane!

 
Oh how I love our four legged friends.  Dogs truly are amazing companions!  They bring my such joy and unconditional love!  I will forever and always have a pup in my house!
 
Visit Turnaround Photography for more pet photos!
 
Much love.

1 comment:

I love comments!