Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

No Plans!

No plans pretty much sums up my weekend and it was glorious!  Ryan and I just flew by the seat of our pants which is something that is rare for us because we are both quite busy these days.  Friday I got home before Ryan which never happens so I cleaned the house without interruption and it was glorious!  A clean house makes me feel amazing.  A clean house on a Friday makes my weekend freaking amazing!!  I went a little crazy after cleaning the house...I turned little man's room into a photography studio.  It isn't complete, but it's far closer than it was Friday morning. 
 
Since Ryan still wasn't home, I decided to go for a run.  For those of you who have been following me, you know I strained my IT band in the Rock N Roll half marathon over Labor Day weekend and I wasn't allowed to run for 4 weeks.  Well, it's been 5 weeks and I decided to run.  It was a glorious run!  I felt like I was floating!  I just kept getting faster and I felt amazing.  It may have been the best 3 mile run of my life.  Wow!  I missed that and I never thought those words would come out of my mouth...ever. 
 
Around 7/7:30, my Ryan got home and we headed out for a late dinner at a casual bar.  I went all country on him and felt super cute!  I like date nights a lot and I love wearing shorts and boots!  I'm a quality time kind of girl.  We both had mouth watering burritos and a Amber Ales.  Yum!
 
Saturday Ryan played golf and I walked the beach in the morning with a  girlfriend.  It was a beautiful morning on the bay.  The sun was high, the bay was completely calm, and there was a gentle breeze.  It was perfect!  I definitely love beach walks.  They are good for my legs!
 
After the walk, Han and I got our hair cut!  We didn't make appointments.  We didn't have a time set.  We just went to Supercuts when we were both ready and we both got great cuts!! I went short...6 inches gone.  What do you think?
 
Saturday evening Ryan, Lira and I went to the beach an hour before sunset so that I could practice my photography.  It was extremely beneficial to work with that perfect lighting.  The beach, while beautiful, offers challenges when trying to capture perfect photographs. I definitely learned a few things and for that I am thankful.
  

 


 

 
Sunday I slept in until 10:45 and it was perfect. This body needed sleep and it got it.  Sunday was a lazy day of walks with the puppy, fabric shopping, and football watching.  I hope your weekend was glorious!

Much love.
 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! You both needed a weekend like that! Great pictures, too. Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!