Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Teach Me To Soar and I Will - NDSS

I bought a onesie today from TreeSpring for a special baby!! This special onesie supports the National Down Syndrome Society and was designed by Miss Kelle Hampton!  I own her book, love her book and share her book with anyone who will listen.  I read her blog, follow her on instagram and just love how Kelle puts her life into words and pictures.  She is truly an inspiration to me!  This onesie is perfect!!  I love it!!  TEACH ME TO SOAR AND I WILL. 
These cuties are modeling some of the varieties!  Holy Cuteness!!



Raise awareness and help the National Down Syndrome Society with its mission to promote the value, acceptance and inclusion of people with Down syndrome with this positive message. This design is by Kelle Hampton and includes a small NDSS logo on the back. For each shirt purchased, at least $5 will be donated to NDSS.
NDSS reached its initial goal of 626 shirts within 24 hours. The campaign will remain open until September 30th and now that we have met our goal, NDSS will receive an increased donation per t-shirt purchased. Please continue to support the campaign as we near Down Syndrome Awareness Month in October.
 
SPIL
+Supporting causes close to your heart
+Embracing differences
+Kiddos...they simply rock!
Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!