Pages

Saturday, September 14, 2013

My Arbonne Skin Care


Arbonne is my brand choice for skin care.  It is natural, green, and extremely gentle on your skin. The first time I attended a facial party, I remember thinking how soft my skin felt and how fruity the cleanser smelled.  I had never thought any facial cleanser smelled like anything edible. 
 
I am a Consultant for Arbonne, but I am not one that is extremely active.  I am still learning about the company, their mission and all of the products.  I know from my experience that I have been impressed with each product.  I use their skin cleanser, facial lotions, hair products, make-up and perfume.  A good friend of mine who has a 6-month old that has shown allergies towards several products, has had nothing but rave review
 
The beautiful thing about Arbonne is that it provides external skin care as well as a health line for those who want supplements, protein, teas, etc.  I will be dedicating posts to individual lines, but in this initial post, I want to introduce you two the facial cleansers and lotions that I use on a daily basis.  They are not a complete line, but rather a mixture of lines that fit my specific needs.
 
When I wake up, I wash my face with Calm Gentle Daily Cleanser.    This extra-gentle, sulfate-free cleanser, formulated with only the most essential ingredients, gently washes away makeup, excess oil and dirt without irritating or over-drying the skin. Leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed, and can be used day or night.
Personal Experience: It is a smooth cleaners without any scrubbing agents.  It is extremely gentle and rinses off the oils from a night of sleeping. I also use this Calm Cleanser after working out.  It's great for rinsing sweat and dirt off your face before it begins clogging your pores.
Calm Gentle Daily Cleanser from Arbonne 
After a simple wash, I use Revelage Concentrated Age Spot Minimizer. A convenient, highly concentrated formula for brighter, clearer skin. Helps skin become more even-toned while delivering powerful antioxidant and brightening ingredients to diminish the appearance of age spots and skin discoloration.
Personal Experience: Since I have been using this, the dark spots from zits has lightened significantly.  My skin looks so much clearer and younger.  I only use it where I have dark spots, so it lasts for a long time.
Revelage Concentrated Age Spot Minimizer from Arbonne
After the spot remover, I use FC5 Nurturing Day Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 20 on my entire face.  For normal/dry skin. Rich moisturizer filters UV rays to help prevent sunburn. Leaves skin feeling moisturized and looking more youthful. If used as directed with other sun protection measures, will decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun as well as helps prevent sunburn.
Personal Experience: The SPF 20 has come in extremely handy this summer.  I didn't  burn once on my face which is a first for the summer time.  This lotion is very lite.
FC5 Nurturing Day Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen from Arbonne
After some facial lotion, I put on some eye make-up and call it day!

My evening routine consists of washing my face with FC5 Exfoliating New Cell Scrub.  For all skin types. Gently exfoliates to uncover more youthful, radiant-looking skin. Do not use this product on abraded skin .
Personal Experience:  It gently scrubs my skin, removes all make-up, doesn't irritate my skin and leaves my face feeling as soft as a baby's bottom! My pores are definitely less noticeable since using this scrub.
FC5 Exfoliating New Cell Scrub  from Arbonne
I am known to have small eyes and puffy eyes with lack of sleep, so I use Calm Soothing Eye Gel under my eyes before going to bed.  This gentle ophthalmologist-tested eye gel, packaged with a convenient roller ball applicator, feels instantly refreshing on the skin. Helps reduce the appearance of puffiness around the eyes and hydrates and smooths the eye area for youthful, vibrant-looking skin. 
Personal Experience:  This gel is cool in temperature and seems to work well.  I have less visible bags under my eyes.  Granted more sleep and lots of water can help with bags as well, so the combination of the three works best.
Calm Soothing Eye Gel from Arbonne
Finally, I use FC5 Moisturizing Night Crème some nights, not all nights.  For normal/dry skin. Rich moisturizing crème nurtures skin while you sleep, helping to maintain young, beautiful skin.
Personal Experience: It all depends on how my skin is feeling. If my skin feels dry or tight, I will use it.  If my skin feel healthy, I generally sleep without any products on my face.  This is a personal preference.
FC5 Moisturizing Night Crème  from Arbonne
I primarily use a combination of the FC5 and Calm lines with the addition of the Revelage spot remover.  Both the FC5 and the Calm lines are wonderful in themselves and I have used them each, but I have found that a combination of them works best for my skin and best for the my lifestyle. 
 
I will be posting on the make-up line, health line, baby line, and hair care in the future.  If you would like to make a purchase or sample a product, please let me know.
 
SPIL
+Youthful feeling skin
+Clear skin
+Healthy skin
+All natural
 
Much love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!