Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2013

About Me

I don't know how often people read my "About Me" tab, so I figured I'd share it with you.

I am a lover...

Ryan & I when we were dating!  Rhode Island, Fall 2008
 
I don't just live, I love to live.  I feel everything...joy, pain, the deepest of heartthrob, the most powerful love...the love that makes the grass greener, the skies bluer, and the laundry list much shorter. 

I was raised with love and in turn I was raised to love!  My parents express their love for one another, for their children and for complete strangers day in and day out.  Kisses, hugs, door holding, laughter, date nights, support and a resounding excitement for exploring life has surrounded me throughout my life.  It has always been natural for me to throw my whole heart into relationships and expect that in return.   I just want to spread love and put smiles on faces!  Being in love is the most amazing feeling in the entire world and I wish it upon everyone!

Little Man when he was little.  Now he is 11.  He still makes this face though!
I am also blessed with a beautiful, well handsome, stepson!  He is a little boy and a  complete Daddy's boy through and through!  There is nothing like seeing a dad and his son having a "moment."  It just puts the biggest of smiles on my face!  Tickle fights, archery, WWII documentaries, middle school, golf, and Star Wars pretty much rock his world !  Little lives make life so much more interesting!  I simply adore the way kids see things and how innocent they are; they can teach us a world of lessons.  There is nothing wrong with being a child at heart and loving unconditionally!

As for me and what I do, other than love...
I work fulltime as a Financial Analyst for a coffee company and am a recent M.A. Economics graduate.  I am a self-taught photographer and a tutor on the side.  Learning is a love of mine.  I'm always reading something and my brain never shuts off.  Recently, I started running...it's a work in progress. Dancing is a love of mine...rumba, salsa, waltz, foxtrot, cha-cha, east coast swing, west coast swing, hustle, tango... love them all.  Oh, I garden too!  I pretty much never stop.  Like father, like daughter.   

I also adore being domestic!  Yes, I enjoy cleaning and cooking and sewing...if I could decorate a house to become a home and then turn that home into a loving and laughing fest of family and friends with food and pictures and knitted afghans with music playing and candles glowing, I would be in all my glory.  One day that will all come true, but until then, my dreams will have to suffice.  And I must say, I am pretty darn good dreamer!  My imagination just runs wild and puts a huge smile on my face!  Thank the Lord!

My creative edge has been coming out much more recently!  I have been taking pictures and creating scenes for my lucky subjects.  I've also been planning gifts to craft for the holidays.  Yes, I plan ahead.  You have to when you make most of your holiday presents.  I  read a lot, jam to music and dance my heart out!  Music makes me feel alive.  It's powerful.

Random loves...the sky, grasses...all types, smooth skin, huge smiles.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog and if you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to post a comment and I will do my best to answer you!  Thank you for reading!
 
SPIL:Simple Pleasures In Life (14-17)
+Sunrays bouncing off morning dew
+Sound asleep cuddles
+Waking up to a puppy nuzzling into your side
+Two fried eggs
 
Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!