Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween 2012: Black Swan

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays!
Thinking of a creative costume is the most challenging part,
but this year I think I succeeded. 
Making the costume is super fun!
Play the part is hands down the best aspect of Halloween!
If you are going to dress up, go all out.
 
My attempt at a pose...totally incorrect probably, but I tried.
Love this "Swan" pose

Love the eyes
Black and white
 
Prim & Proper
I can still do a leg extension!!  Yay!
My face.
I am in love with my eye makeup.
 
I won the "most original" costume at the Dance Halloween Party on Friday!
On Saturday, my dance studio and I danced along the Wicked 10k. 
We did Gangham Style and the runners loved it!!
What are you being this Halloween?
Do you make your costumes?
 
Much love.

7 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm impressed with your sewing skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, You look AMAZING!!!! Great job!!! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mom! I felt really pretty in a scary way. Neat feeling!

      Delete

I love comments!