Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Brothers Rock.

It's time to brag.
I have the best brothers.
Ever.
No questions asked.
 
My two younger brothers, whom I like to think of as boys, but are actually men, good men. They are bother very different, but both call me to talk and brothers, I love it.  Thank you so much!  You have no idea how much my heart swells when I see your name pop up on my phone and then I hear your voice say something along the lines of...
Are you busy?
I'm bored, so I thought I'd call you.
I have a story for you...followed by laughter!
Whaaat's up Sista?!
 
It's almost as if once you become a college student, you start calling your older, school-loving sister for advice.  Tom did it first and Mike if following in his footsteps.  It's perfect!  I would drop everything to talk to my brothers...even at 2am for an I love you so much, Sarah.  You are the best sister in the whole world.  I mean who actually answers the phone at two AM.    Only you.  And that's one more reason why I love you!   (Yes, that conversation has happened on a few occasions and I chuckle and generally talk with him until he is home safe and sound.) 
 
These are the goofs that I love dearly!  They seriously are the most amazing brothers I could ask for.  Here are two pictures from a very fun trip to Canada.  The "kids" went out in one boat while my parents were on a fishing date in the other boat.  This is what happens when the kids are alone...
 
We take TONGUE pictures!!  Well, this night we did :)
I'm the oldest...

  Then comes Tom...



Then Mike...
Then Bonnie!

Sweet tongues and total look alikes, eh?
 
See, my brothers know how to have a good time!  Heck, we all do!  It's in our blood to embrace life, feel passionately and love with every ounce of our being.
 
In the words of my brother...it felt so good to be (fill in the blank). 
Just promise me you will feel.
 
Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!