Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hi September!

September is a month of change.  Lazy summer days are replaced by busy school days, homework and lots of amazing holidays...Halloween, Thanksgiving, my birthday, Christmas!  Eeek!  Just thinking of those holidays makes me giddy!  There is something enchanting about Fall...the colors are magnificent, the breezes are crisper and the skies are more radiant!  Thoughts of pumpkin patches, apple pies and hot tea dance in my head!  Fall is a happy time of year for me! 
I cannot wait to make fall decorations for the doors, cover the mantle with festive colors and burn candles that smell of cinnamon-spice and everything nice!
Taking better pictures is a goal of mine this Fall, so I hope you enjoy growing with me on my journey of learning how to capture life from my view.  Thankfully, I have Ryan, Jared and Lira to help me out when my creativity is lacking. 

And this tree...it calls my name!  Just imagine sitting in it with a cool glass of wine, arm wrapped around the love of your life, the moon shining brightly and the fireflies twinkling...ahh!  Baby, let's have an outside date night this Fall!  Love, Me   
On another note, I apologize for my complete lack of blogging over the past month or so.  A lot has changed here as you will find out over the coming posts, but in a nutshell, I am officially a full time stepmama to a wonderful 9 year old boy, my four graduate comprehensive exams (Micro, Macro, Econometrics I & Econometrics II) are OVER Thank God!, my best friend got married Yay!, Ryan started his MBA, Jared started school today, and we are growing and changing as a family unit.  It is fun and trying all at the same time, but what's most important is the bottom line and that is that we love each other through and through and will make the appropriate adjustments and best of every situation.  I was extremely moody while studying for comps; I knew I was needed as a wife, mother, friend, but I needed to study, so no matter how hard I tried, I felt as if I was falling short in one area or another and took it out on myself which in turn put my family on edge.  I apologize.  As of today, I am much less stressed and in a great frame of mind! Happy September!
Much love.

2 comments:

  1. I was the same way around finals in college. When hubby used to drive up for the weekend, I'd make sure I finished enough work Friday afternoon before he arrived and then I kicked him our early on Sundays after church so I could finish working. It'll all pay off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know it will pay off! I remind myself of that every single time I think "Why am I doing this?" or "This is such a waste of time." Just having the tests over makes me a million times happier!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!