Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

What is the beautiful tree?

So, I have this beautiful blooming tree in my front yard and I have not idea what it is... anyone know? I would greatly appreciate it because I would love to know how long it will bloom and if it needs any special care. I absolutely adore the vibrant flowers!!!

This is me playing with my camera! Gosh, I just love it!

A little focus here, a little focus there!

I'd say it is about 20 feet tall...maybe taller...I don't think it is any shorter...Awesome description, eh?

I promise to write more in the next few days!

much love.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah!

    When we spoke on the phone, I told you I thought it was a Redbud, just like the tree in front of Gramma and Grampa's. Dad confirmed it is an Eastern Redbud, one of the first trees to bloom in the Spring. He said what is different about the Redbud is the blooms are right on the stem. So you have a gorgeous tree that now has some sentimental meaning as well. Gramma and Grampa loved that tree!

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!