Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holly? Bell? Ella?....Bella!

A perfect little puppy for a perfect little girl this holiday season! Her mama is a Golden Retriever and her papa is a German Shepperd, Husky mix. Oddly, she looks like a yellow lab at the moment!
We have never been a puppy family, rather a rescue dog family, so this whole potty training thing is new to us, or should I say them since she's not my puppy. My parents and siblings love on her all day long! She is a spoiled puppy with a huge dog bed though she opts for the laundry basket filled with stuffed animals, two cats to annoy and 5 acres to run free on!

Bella's proud mama!

Someone is getting tired! She can go from pulling on your robe, chewing the wood pile and running around i.e. falling over her feet to sleeping in a matter of seconds! And when she sleeps, she is a limp fluffy noodle! Nothing wakes her up. Beware though...when she does wake, if she isn't outside within 60 seconds, she is tinkling on the floor! It's like clockwork. The frenzy that happens around the house during those sixty seconds are maddening.
much love.

7 comments:

  1. Ha! I just picture everyone scrambling, fire drill-style, to get Bella out the door after she wakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And now imagine a foot of snow on the ground and below freezing temps! No one wants to move. The most common phrase is "It's Bonnie's Dog!" Poor little girl. She doesn't quite get the urgency of the situation though. She wants to get her boots, coat, gloves, hat, scarf, etc. on first! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! She is SO adorable! I was out tonight and I stopped in a pet store and looked at the puppies...big mistake! Now I want one! And this post didn't help!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is pretty much perfect! I want her so badly, but for now, I will visit my parents often and love on her then! She's a cuddler!!
    And pet stores make me want a puppy so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sitting here with my coffee in an amazingly quiet house...Dad and Tom left for work, Bonnie is still asleep, and Mike is sleeping with the puppy...I'm reading your blog and crying with the joy of knowing you and Ryan are together again! I am so proud of both of you and I love your blog. xxxxxxoooooo Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Mama! We are beyond happy! With each passing day, life just gets better! Thank you so much for your constant love and support! It means the world to us! Love you!!! xoxoxo
    ~Your Daughter

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!