Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bubble Light Tease

For all of those that are wondering just exactly what a bubble light looks like, here is a little tease! I promise to take more detailed photos in the future, but in the midst of my life right now, I can't seem to take the time to play around with my camera, no matter how badly I desire too!

The Bubble Light and Jared's handmade ornament from 2nd grade!

And a quick shout out to my hubby for getting accepted to graduate school! I don't know any details, but the competition is on! Congratulations baby! I am so proud of you and love you dearly! Muah!



I think we look edumacated! :)

Much love.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the closeup up the bubble light! I'm still thinking I need to see them in person, though...

    I didn't even know Ryan was thinking about applying to grad school! Congratulations to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I guess you'll just have to spend a Christmas in my house! They are much better in person!

    Yea, Ryan applied a few months ago and he just got word. We are just waiting on financing, so he might not be starting right away as we hoped. Keep your fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you said you were looking for an ornament to commemorate your 1st Christmas. Lenox makes a beautiful wedding cake commemorative piece for $30.00, but if you wait 'til after Christmas you'll save tons! I bought ours at Bed Bath & Beyond

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!