Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Oregon Trip to Our Little Sweetie Pie! (Day Three)

On Friday, we all woke up, but a little slower than the day before and went down for the continental breakfast! It was wonderful once again! I forgot to mention this before, but before dropping Jared off at school every day, we went to Dutch Brothers! It is this amazing drive thru coffee shop! Ryan always got The Milky Way…now known as the Carmelizer due to copyright issues and I tried the Milky Way, The Almond Joy, and my favorite The Annihilator i.e. coffee and macadamia nuts.


After dropping Jared off at school, we went back to the hotel, relaxed a bit and then went to Dicks and Ryan purchased me my first set of golf clubs! They are amazing! I love them! (Pictures to follow because we are going golfing this weekend!)

Friday was a good day for Jared because we got him out of school around 1:30 and went to golfing at a 9 hole 3 par course! It was so much fun! Ryan and I each carried three clubs and Jared carried around two clubs and played what we like to call “speed golf”! He hit the ball and ran to it, hit it again, etc. He was great at putting which made daddy proud! The best moment was on the 9th hole when Jared made it to the green in two stokes and had one stroke left to make par! Ryan kept saying “Ok son, you need to concentrate, please.” And he kept saying “Why?” And with that…he missed it. No par for little Jared.


On our way to the 3 Par Course - refusing to smile


He's a cutie pie!


Someone's happy!

 
After the 3 Par course, we went over to Marysville Golf Course again and hit some balls!


Our little golfer!  He went through a bucket of balls before Ryan and I even got close to finishing.  He's a pro in the making!

Me setting up with my driver.  I basically stink at hitting my driver, but learned a few tips thanks to Ryan and Doug!


Jared, Ryan and Doug!

That evening we went to the indoor soccer stadium and restaurant what Ryan played at while he was in college and we saw tons of people that he use to hang out with including the wonderful and sweet Quinnie! She is Ryan’s best girl friend and she just got engaged! Congratulations!! After watching a few soccer games, meeting a ton of people and eating dinner, we all headed home! Jared fell asleep in the car as was expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!