Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Creations - Name Suggestions PLEASE

As most of you know, I enjoy making gifts and being creative.  I have been tossing around the idea of starting a small company focusing on making custom made products for brides, babies, household decorations, etc., but I am struggling to think of the perfect name.  Ryan likes "Sarah's Divine Designs"; "Betty's Boutique" - any and all suggestions are welcome!

Here are a few photos of my recent creations:

Boy's Cloth Diaper Burp Cloth
(Camo, Baseball, & Football)





Flower Girl Basket
It is a basket covered in white satin with purple and silver bows to match the ring bearer pillow, unity candle and wedding colors.


Ring Bearer Pillow
(White satin pillow with purple and silver ribbons - the wedding colors;  Jared helped me decorate it! More photos to come with the rings on it)


Save the Dates
They are 4" width x 8" length with a wallet sized photo, embossed "Save the Date", printed name, date, etc., stamped silver leaves, magnets on the back with directions and wedding website information.



Future Projects
I have grown up sewing and I am teaching myself how to quilt - pot holders, pillows, small objects to begin with.  In regards to sewing, I can make aprons, pillows, curtains, table runners, etc. More photos to come!

All in all, if you would like me to make anything for you or as a gift, please let me know.  Also, if you have any name suggestions, please please please comment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!