Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Spoiled Already & Thank You!

Our baby boy is spoiled already!  I was looking through new clothing and gifts today and couldn't help but feel an overwhelming amount of love from family and friends.  We have amazing people in our lives and our baby boy is already so loved and anticipated!  I just want to say 


Lil Dude is going to be one stylin boy with all these awesome and super adorable clothes!  I am pretty much obsessed with cute animals and that just seems to be the style these days, so I am a happy camper!  Give me some foxes and wolves and puppy dogs!! 





Jared is super stoked to have a little brother and he has gladly given up some of his baby stuffed animals for his brother's nursery!  I am really happy that we have some stuff from when Jared was a baby to incorporate into the nursery and have the boys share!  Be still my sentimental heart!



Ryan and I...well pretty much just me...have purchased some little things for our baby boy!  Ryan definitely helped with the Nirvana tee and the bow tie onesie! 




Giraffes are becoming a theme too!  I love it!!  More animals makes me happy!  And they are so soft!



When mom's and friends give you the gift that saved them during the first couple months or has saved friends the first couple of months, you know you have some winners!  These gifts fit into the "must have" category and I am so excited about them!



The gifts seem endless, absolutely endless, and I love each and every single one!!  All these books are the start to our baby boy's collection that will only grow!  We are a family a readers and this baby has already been read to!  I can't wait to see what his favorite books are and to listen to Ryan read to his baby boy and Jared read to his little brother!  


Oh and how can I forget about homemade gifts!!  They are some of my favorites!  I love giving and receiving homemade gifts!  I have fabric out at the moment to make some burp clothes and bow ties.  I just need to finish up some other things before the crafting can begin, but I can't wait!!


Thank you all so much for your love, support, and generosity!  We are extremely appreciative and so very lucky to have you in our lives!  Stay tuned for our nursery reveal next week!  My dad aka Poppop Joe is painting this weekend!!!  The lavender room will be no more and I am stoked!!  Let the nesting begin!!!  

Much love. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!