Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My 2014 Words

My first word for 2014 is...
Strong
 Physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.  
I feel physically less strong now than I have in quite some time and I absolutely hate it.  I need to dedicate more time to weights than I have in the past. 
Mentally I need to be stronger, more confident in my knowledge.  I tend to doubt myself when I shouldn't.  I need to be better prepared to defend my views, my findings and my knowledge.  This will be the most challenging resolution for me.  Luckily I have the support of my husband (I just have to believe in myself.)
Emotionally I am strong...in the sense that I have a lot of emotions and I show them!  I am not a stone.  I wear my emotions on my sleeves.  I just have to learn how to channel them when necessary like at work.
Spiritually I want to learn more and be able to defend my beliefs.  I have strong beliefs, but when questioned, I am not great at defending my beliefs.  I need to read more and learn how to translate what's in my heart into words more efficiently.  This will be the second most challenging resolution.
My second word for 2014 is...
Embrace
life, relationships, my passions
I simply want to enjoy the moment and truly embrace people, nature, my environment more.  This world has so much to give and I want to embrace it all.  I want to feel it, love it, thrive on it.  
I am also bound and determined to embrace my passions, especially photography.  The joy I feel when taking pictures is amazing. To be able to have that feeling while "working" would be a dream come true.  It will be a goal I achieve this year.  I will embrace my photography passion and succeed.  

May your 2014 be absolutely amazing and may you achieve the goals you set for yourself.
Much love.

If you are interested in seeing my photography work, please visit my website and like my facebook page:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!