Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Beach Style Senior Potraits

Over the weekend, I had the honor of photographing a beautiful young lady for her high school senior photos. She loves the beach and really wanted to have senior portraits that would stand out from her friends. Luckily her sister lives at the beach and we just happen to be friends. Since I rarely take photos of anyone aside from friends, I was a little more nervous about this session. We originally planned on doing an early evening session on the beach, but Mother Nature was making us doubt the possibility of an evening session, so we moved it up and risked the high sun and intense shadows. Luckily, there were some overcast moments that muted the shadows.
Here is a sampling of photos from the session. She “LOVES THEM!” which makes me extremely happy! I take pictures because I think each and every one of us is beautiful in our own unique way and when you feel beautiful, it’s an amazing feeling! 
 





 
 
I am feeling much more confident in my photographing and editing skills, but I'd love your feedback.
 
Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!