Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

My Derby Hat & Silly Boys

A beautiful lady that I am honored to call a friend and fellow dancer made me a special headband for the Kentucky Derby tomorrow and for the local racetrack.  I absolutely love it and think it fits me perfectly! 

Photo courtesy of my Hubby!

Photo courtesy of my Hubby!
So, what do you think?  I am in love!  I've been wearing all night and cannot wait to show it off tomorrow!  Thank you so much to the coolest, sweetest, most endearing and thoughtful French lady!  You are a true sweetheart and I am so lucky to know you.  Your work is amazing and your dancing is breathtaking.


This evening J-man had a sleepover.  It was a boys' night until I came home from dance.  I realized that boys are just as giggly as girls are at this age.  I also noticed that they love to look at themselves in the mirror and play with their hair.  They even let me take pictures of them! 
 
J-man is the short one and he's older...poor little guy.


 
They are silly.  Love 'em!
 
Much love.

1 comment:

  1. I love the headband/hat! You look gorgeous wearing it too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!