Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Joy Dare: Three Gifts White

The first thing that came to mind was my very fair complexion.  While I complain about it at times, I do love the classic beauty that is found in fair skin.  There is a purity about it that I adore.  My father always told me that fair skin, red lips and dark hair is a beautiful look (probably because my mom is fair skinned with dark hair and she knows how to rock red lipstick!)

Snow!  I love fresh falling snow.  It's almost blue it's so white.  
Side note: I've learned through my photography there there are several colors of white light.  Sounds contradictory I know, but it's very true.  White light coloration can trick your eye and the camera especially when a few are blending together.  It's a challenge I am working on overcoming.  

White flower petals!  There is something about a starch white flower that just pops among a garden of colors.  


Much love. 

2 comments:

  1. I every time spent my half an hour to read this web site's content daily along with a mug of coffee.

    Feel free to surf to my blog - the website

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your flower pictures lately are making me YEARN for warmer weather. We FINALLY are hitting 50 degrees here in Cleveland, but I'm ready for 65 and sunny!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!