Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Joy Dare: A Gift Hiding, Held, Heard


I’ve been sleeping with the windows open and that means that I’ve been waking up to the sounds of birds chirping!  Oh heavens do I wake up happy now!  Waking up next to my husband with the sun streaming in my window, a gentle breeze blowing the curtain and the sounds of birds, makes for a wonderful start to my day!! That’s certainly my gift heard! Thank you Mother Nature!

My gift held is my decade rosary.  I hold it every night while I fall asleep.  It brings me comfort in my slumber and reminds me of the importance of having a strong relationship with God. 

A gift in hiding…my high spirits have been hiding for quite a few months…maybe even a year or so now, but I feel the stirring.  While they may be in hiding or partial hiding, they will escape soon and I am so excited!  The feeling of being naturally happy is indescribable and I am ecstatic!  

On the way to work this morning.  Sunroof open and sun is shining!
On a side note, I had a very productive day!  Work was crazy as always, but I survived and went on a 3 mile walk at lunch because it's my lunch break and I deserve to take it especially when I am fried and stressed at work.  After work, I went to Home Depot and purchased the makings of my vegetable garden!  I have a 12 foot by 3 foot garden staked out, 4  large bags of soil, and a few plants I couldn't find all the plants I plan on planting.  I was super motivated today, so I decided to clean the garage and the coat closet.  Neither of these were small tasks, but they are done and I feel amazing!  It probably has something to do with this 85 degree weather that has been dazzling my days!

Much love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!