Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Beautiful Sunday!

Saturday it rained.
I read a lot.
Drank a copious amount of hot tea.
Snuggled with my puppy.
Went to Church.
Cleaned.
I played with my camera.
We celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary on the 20th. 
He's a cutie!
He was my little model. 
Sunday the sun dominated.
I love it when the sun sends the clouds running for the hills.
I hiked with my puppy.
Ran with my bestie and her pups.
Grilled dinner.
Watched the Oscars!







Signs of the coming season are popping out and I am happy.  After the dreariness of winter, I am excited for sunshine and daisies. Literally. 

Much love.

1 comment:

  1. Such a nice post... You're such a good writer! :)

    Happy belated 3-year anniversary!!!

    Stephanie
    http://sharelovealways.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!