Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Letters

This is new for me and I’m not 100% sure where it originated from because the posts I’ve read haven’t been linked to the original source.  If anyone knows who created the “Friday Letters” post idea, please do share.  I want to give credit where credit is deserved. 

Dear Friday Letter Creator, Thank you very much!  I think it is an absolutely wonderful idea and helps me to refocus and realize just how much I have to be thankful for! Dear Mother Nature, Thank you for giving me such a magnificent moon each evening and perfect weather during the day.  Dear Hannah, I love you darling!  You are such a wonderful friend.  If you need anything at anytime, please do not hesitate to ask me!  I’m here for you lady and I am super proud of you!  You are doing wonderful! XOXO Dear Husband, Thank you for doing 30 Day Shred with me!  It helps to have someone else along for the ride!  Together we will feel stronger and look sexier!  Dear Crafter Inside Me, Please come alive this weekend and help make our home look perfect for Christmas!  Dear Little Man, I’m ready for a fun weekend!  Dear Deployed Soldiers, Thank you for your service.  The holidays are hard for you and your loved ones.  You are in my hearts now and always.  Thank you for your sacrifices.  Dear Mom & Dad, Thank you for a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!  It was perfect and exactly what I needed to rejuvenate myself!  Dear Work, Please be kind to me next week.  This week has been extremely tedious and I really need a breakthrough.  Dear Dancing Feet, Please don’t mess up the Foxtrot.  We really need to work on that dance.  Dear God,  Thank you for being an awesome God and blessing me with so many wonderful friends and family and good health!

Much love.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Pretty Lady. We usually link up with Ashley at http://www.adventuresofnewlyweds.com/, but for some reason she hasn't done the link up today. Have an amazing weekend hun <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! I will link up with her next week!

      Delete

I love comments!