Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Coffee Talk: Week 5


It's Thursday and that means Coffee Talk with Natalie Blair!
I love Thursdays because there is only one more workday left and I love coffee because duh, coffee is amazing...and I'm kind of addicted...

Natalie Blair

 Pancakes or waffles?
Pancakes!!
With bananas, maple syrup, chocolate chips and a mimosa!
 
What is your go-to meal?

Two fried eggs cooked in coconut oil with spinach and melted pepper jack cheese on an English muffin. I generally put coconut oil on the English muffin too.  It gives it a sweetish taste and it’s a good fat and makes my hair feel amazing!

What is your "must have" snack while watching a movie/TV show?
Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels. Yum. 
What is your guilt food(the kind where you are sad, lonely, etc. )?

ICE CREAM and Pretzels…lots and lots of ice cream and pretzels. Generally followed by tears and I’m so fat.  Wowzers!  I sound so pathetic, yet so typical.
I really do love to gorge myself on ice cream and pretzels though I rarely have them in my house and will rarely leave the house to get them when I'm needing them.  I revert back to my semi-sweet chocolate morsels.
 
 
What kind of food do you eat that is so disgusting to others and you are embarrassed to tell? Come on! Fess up!

I think everything I eat is completely normal, so I asked my husband and without hesitation, he said That Greek yogurt, applesauce and flax seed mixture you eat every morning...
True story.

 
Here is a little taste of my coffee drinking habits.  I work at a coffee company that has a cafe in the building...only a few doors away from my office, so I frequent it first thing in the morning and for my 2-3pm pick-me-up! 

 
Much love.

9 comments:

  1. i eat SO many weird combos it's unbelievable - so there's one thing we don't have in common. oh yeah, and i have no rhythm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give me some examples! There is a good chance I don't think it's weird. :)
      And I'm sure you have rhythm. You have endurance to run long distances...I DON'T.

      Delete
  2. Wow!! Now I am hungry! I like coconut oil too! I made some home made garlic bread the other night and used coconut oil instead of olive oil.. it was soooooooooo good!!!!

    And greek yogurt is DISGUSTING hahahaha!

    Thanks for linking up with me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Athenos Greek Yogurt is the best brand. It's creamy. There are a lot of greek yogurts that taste nasty to me, so I agree on SOME being disgusting.

      As for Coconut Oil, it's the way to go :)

      Delete
  3. omgomgomgomg. i want a mimosa stat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I had one last night while I was writing this post! :)

      Delete
  4. Hah, your yogurt thing sounds yummy to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad I found your blog on the link up.
    I feel like those semi sweet chocolate chips should come with a Warning. Too addictive!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!