Well, the past two weeks' bucket lists have been quite successful, but I have a sick feeling that this week won't be quite as successful because I am one tired lady! This past weekend I danced, cleaned the beach (30 lbs. of trash is gone!), trimmed my hedges and hauled the trimmings to the back pile for 3 hours (holy sore arms), went to the beach, watched some pups, attended two baseball games, went to Church, went shopping, cleaned a bit, killed ants that seem to be invading my house, and the list goes on...needless to say, I'm a little tired come this Monday morning...and afternoon.
This weeks bucket list:
1. Learn how to make a movie montage. Once I learn, I want to make one for my Gramma, one for my friend who moved away and one of this past weekend! We saw the Blue Angels! Eeek! They are the sexiest piece of metal ever.
2. Listen to some live music this weekend...thinking Harbor Fest!
3. Purchase and wrap all of Ryan's birthday and father's day presents.
4. Make something cute in my house. I need more cuteness. :)
5. Blog with pictures. I have been failing at that one.
6. Finish a book. I am in the middle of two. One needs to be finished.
Crappy internet picture, but aren't they sexy?!?! Yes, is the correct answer.