Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mini Bucket List Wk 2

So, this week is a short week because the weekend was nice and long!  I enjoyed mine immensely while relaxing on the beach, diving through waves, tending to my gardens, tromping around a strawberry festival and enjoying being outside a lot.  It was exactly what I needed. 

This week's list will be slightly shorter, but still ambitious.

1. Go to drinks and trivia with the girls!
2. Take Lira to the beach for a nightly stroll.
3. Pamper myself - paint my toes, wax my eyebrows, whiten my teeth, take a bubble bath maybe :)
4. Clean out my closet.  Not fun, but necessary.  It needs to be summertized and dewinterized.
5. Write a letter to someone who might need a little extra love in life. 

What are your 5 bucket list items this week?  I'd love to know.

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!