Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Arbonne Facial Party

On this rainy afternoon, I attended a small and super interesting Arbonne Facial Party.  Applying anything more than mascara, eyeshadow and lipstick is uncommon for me, so I was a bit skeptical, but boy-o-boy, I fell head over heals in love with these products!  They are all natural, smell amazing and work wonders.  I have sensitive skin to start with, but now my skin is as smooth as a baby's bottom!  I literally just want to pet my face! 

All of the products are tested on humans with a "no tolerance" clause meaning that if a single person reacts negatively to the product, the product isn't sold. All the products are natural. Over the course of my facial, I had pineapple, kiwi, coconut, berries, and a multitude of other natural ingredients on my face. It was fruity-licious! hehe! They even had items for guys! The "Sky" cologne smells amazing and it's a competitive price. The "Dreamer" perfume is sweet, but a little expensive for me. In the words of Wendy, "It's soooo Awesome!"

The products aren't cheap, but they are quality and you don't use much at all with each application.  If you are interested in learning more about the products offered by Arbonne, check out this website: http://rhythmdancer.myarbonne.com.  I am currently in my trial period, but I know I will be placing an order soon!

P.S. Wendy is also one of my dance instructors!  She is amazing and awesome!

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!