Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lira

She's an emotional puppy. 
The groomers are not her friends.
If I could have taken a photo of her flattened to the ground on our way into the groomers, I would have, but comforting her was my number one priority.
She looks pretty...darn mad at me.
She won't even look at me.  Evil mama.
J-man's bus is coming!  Finally someone who doesn't take me to the groomers or vet and just plays and cuddles with me!
Mom...stop taking pictures of me.
 Ok, I'll pose for one more...
Not looking. I swear she was starting to give me attitude.  Lucky for me, I love this shot!
And because I am a total sucker for her cuteness, I gave her a pig ear.  In true Lira style, she snatched it and ran under the table to enjoy it!

***
I am learning to use my new photo editing program, Lightroom3.  Any pointers you have for me are more than welcome!

***
Ryan and I are taking dance lessons!  More to come on that tomorrow!  In a nutshell, I am stoked and so happy to be dancing again!
***

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!