Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

I Heart Fireplaces!

There is no place more delightful than one's own fireplace...
Quote by Marcus Tullius Cicero

While there are many places that are much more delightful than one's own fireplace, there is something extra special about one's own fireplace! Visions of chilly winter nights sitting cross-legged in footie pajamas in front of a crackling fire and a big ol' mug of hot cocoa in hand are dancing in my head...

While no fire is burning, this is our fireplace in the making! There is a TV mount on the wall that I couldn't get off, so I worked with it and decorated all around it! Notice the artwork by little Jared, the photo on the left that my wonderful friend Chloe took for me when I moved to California, and the record player and records that my best friend gave us for our wedding! Shout out to Led Zeppelin and Johnny Cash!

Here is an close-up of my amazing record player, pretty orchid (I love love love orchids), and our sweet little boy!


And a close-up of the mantle! Talk about adding personality to a home on a budget! Books, records, vases, pictures, candles, and the list goes on!

Gotta run! The laundry is calling my name!

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!