Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

My First Blog

I was inspired to blog because my life is changing quickly and I have not been able to keep in touch with everyone as I had hoped. I have a few friends that blog and I thoroughly enjoy reading about their lives whether it be travels in Africa or being a mother of two.


In the past year, I have moved from my hometown in Pennsylvania to Los Angeles for 3 months and then to San Diego to be with the love of my life, my fiancé, Ryan! I work for a surety bonding company as an underwriter and I am planning my wedding in February! The date is rapidly approaching and I am feeling the stresses of being an out-of-town bride who is a perfectionist. Thankfully Ryan knows how to keep me calm or at least mitigate my panic moments.

I have been striving to be a DIY bride and I think for the most part that I have been successful! I made hte flower girl basket, ring bearer pillow, designed the wedding cake, designed the centerpieces and will be putting them together, made the save the dates and decorated my favors! I am sure that I will be doing much more in the coming weeks!

1 comment:

  1. you'll have to put pics of all the DIY wedding projects you've done. there are a lot of blog sites out there for/by brides to be that have really cool ideas too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!