Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

Thanksgiving Candids

{Thanksgiving 2013} was very relaxing.  We didn't stress over food, looking cute or having a perfectly clean house.  Instead we went to the Philadelphia Thanksgiving parade, lounged around and read, cooked, welcomed guests and wore comfy outfits.  It was an extreme;y stress free holiday for me!  That may have had to do with the fact that we had just gotten back from Jamaica and didn't have a care in the world. Whatever the reason may be, it was so nice to see my family!  Living a few states away makes me nostalgic for holidays and excuses to see my parents and siblings.  Luckily for me, this Thanksgiving was full of family time!  I even had the pleasure of meeting my brothers' girlfriends! 
 
Pops all bundled up at the parade!

My little sister looking cuter than ever! 

My parents cheering!!

Mike (my little brother) and his girlfriend!
After Thanksgiving Day Proper, we lounged as a family, went for a hike, played Apples to Apples and just enjoyed some family time around the fire. 
Tom while playing Apples to Apples

This is the relaxation I was referencing.

Here's some more chill time.

Finally, pops snoozing on the floor in front of the fire!
 I hope your Thanksgiving was as relaxing and enjoyable as mine!  I am very Thankful for my family and the love we share. 

Much love.

4 comments:

  1. Thanksgiving was wonderful! I loved spending the week with everyone! Having all of you get to spend the meal with Gramma was another blessing. Mom had not been to our house since last Thanksgiving, so having her with us made it an even more special time! Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have another post coming about that :) I thought Gramma deserved her own post. I got some good pictures of her chugging wine!

      Delete
  2. A cute warm hat might be a good Christmas gift idea for me :) Benjamin Moore just doesn't make a fashion statement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It's warm though! Comfort before fashion!

      Delete

I love comments!