Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

LOVE LETTER {Day 3}

It's day 3 of love letter writing! 
 
These letters aren't easy write, but they are rewarding.  I've had to think about life, how I can relate and try to determine what these very deserving individuals need from me.  Asking myself What can I give of myself today? is an important process in my letter writing.

Pinned Image

Today's recipient is Maripat!
Here is her story:

“Maripat is on the verge of retirement after a long and overworked career as a funeral director. She has served families in vulnerable moments for many years and, even as she grows older, she still commits most of her time to work. She is definitely slowing down, with aches in her joints, high stress, and an upcoming foot surgery …the whole family is waiting for her and her husband to retire already so that they can finally relax and enjoy the beach, their grandkids, and everything they have worked so hard for. We love nothing more than the chance to bless Maripat for her hard work with love letters this holiday season."

If you would like to participate, please visit my past blog post for details! 

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!