Randomocity is this weeks theme for Coffee Talk with Nat from The Spunky Poser! I love random and I really love this post, especially the last question because it's totally random and quite creative. Love it! Happy Thursday!!
1. What type of phone do you have?
iPhone 4. It's my second iPhone. My first one was the 3G and it lasted me over 2 and a half years! When the screen finally shattered after several falls, the 4s had just come out, so the cheapskate that I am went for the 4 for $100 as opposed to the 4s for $200. I will not be upgrading until this one gets destroyed. It does everything I need...text, email, call, instagram, gps. I'm happy.
2. Look to your right, what do you see?
Kindle. Remote. Camera in it's case. Tea Cup. Hubby's backpack and golf clubs. It's an ugly sight, so I'm not taking a picture of it.
3. List 5 random facts about yourself...
- I have double jointed hips. You may thinks it's cool, but when they pop out, it hurts. A. LOT. That is NOT cool.
- I have 5 siblings and there are 27 years between the oldest and youngest! It's amazing! I am a little sister and a big sister at the same time!
- I went to Catholic school from Kindergarten through my undergraduate education...that's 17 years!
- I've NEVER dyed my hair.
- I am REALLY FLEXIBLE...I can bend back into a complete circle...feet touching my chest.
4. What is that one talent you wish you were great at?
I wish I could pick up an instrument and play it well. I also wish I was bilingual. If I could do one or both of those things, I would be so very happy. (I am completely aware that these are attainable goals, but time just never seems to be there...I have too many hobbies that I love.)
5. My album cover.
Band - Ryehill, East Riding of Yorkshire
Album - "Nothing Ever Goes Away"
For the record, this last question is hands down one of my favorite things I ever did for a blog post! This is totally up my alley!
P.S. Follow my on instagram @xsarexbearx