Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Turning a House into a Home like a Betty!

Well World, we've finally found a place to call home for the next year or so until the Navy ships us off somewhere else. It has been an adventure, but we sure feel lucky to have found this perfect little gem! It's a three bedroom, two bath, 1300 sqft. rancher that fit our list of musts!
  • One car garage for Ryan
  • Deck to grill and entertain on
  • Fenced in backyard
  • 3 bed, 2 bath
  • Fireplace
  • Washer & dryer
  • GOOD Neighborhood (which is hard to find without paying a ton)
  • Close to work & school

She's a cutie!

I took a bunch of before pictures, but they are super boring, so I figured I would share the main living area with you and then make you wait for the decorated pictures in future posts.


We have a FIREPLACE!! Hip Hip Hooray! There is nothing like a fire burning in the fireplace, a warm cup o'tea, a good book, a cozy blanket and a loving family in the middle of winter to make you feel like the happiest and luckiest lady in the world!! Gosh, I sure am spoiled! (Psst...Can you tell I am beyond happy?!?!?! Cuz guess what? I AM!)

Stay tuned for updates! Sorry this is a short post. I'm a busy beaver with moving and school work these days.

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!