Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

I'm in love...

…with SKYPE!!!   and Ryan of course!


Seeing the love of your life after 133 days (yes, I’m counting) is indescribable! Oh my heavens, I cried, I laughed and I just loved seeing his face! He is soooo skinny! I mean, we both had a few pounds to lose, but he has lost a ton and he looks perfect! We kissed through the monitor, we smiled and giggled and danced around and just kept saying how amazing it is to see one another!!!

To see Ryan while talking to him (for the first time in over a month I may add) was a dream come true! Basically, this weekend rocked and I didn’t do anything other than talk to him for 3 to 4 hours a day! Ahhh! I cannot wait for him to come home! I love him so much and I am ever so thankful to the inventors of Skype! It’s pure genius! Now, if only they could create a version of skype that takes up much much much less bandwidth so that we can do this with limited internet connection… million dollar idea? Maybe! If only I was a techy, just this once!  Ok, I know, I can't be selfish, well, I shouldn't be, but I totally am.  I want more lovin time!

Sorry, no pictures because I failed miserably at taking them. I was too  excited to see him that I completely forgot. Oops! I love you Ryan!

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!