Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The 'Other' Sarah is ENGAGED!!!

For all of you who don't know, my best friend in college (and now) and I have the same wonderful name and we were known as "The Sarahs."  We were basically together 24/7 freshman year, and then slightly separated for the next three years because we both changed majors, but overall, we were together a lot! 

So the big and fantastic news is that she is engaged!!!!  I am just a smitten best friend right now!  My Sarah got engaged yesterday to a wonderful man and the love of her life! 
The love birds in front of Independence Hall!


And now in front of the Liberty Bell & Independence Hall!
(I made them take these photos...Sarah didn't want to, but thanks to me, they now have documentation!) 

The awesome part for me was that the proposal happened at LaSalle, so I was able to see both of them the day of!  With them both being from out of state, this was huge!  I cannot wait to help with the wedding planning!  I just cannot express how completely and utterly happy I am for them! 
Congratulations you two!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!